1 liter, Code 3003
2 pk-1 liter, Code 3023
4 pk-1 liter, Code 3043
Body Systems Supported
Immune, Liver Function, Eye Health, Energy
• Offers the highest protection against the dangerous superoxide free radical astested by Brunswick Laboratories’ S-ORAC test
• Contains the power of the whole Ningxia wolfberry and is packed full of polysaccharide-rich Ningxia wolfberry puree, with all of the health-giving wolfberry benefits (vitamins, minerals, and phytochemicals) captured by a patented process
• Formulated to maintain and support normal immune function*
• Contains five of the richest sources of free-radical-fighting antioxidants: wolfberry puree, blueberry, pomegranate, apricot, and raspberry juices
• Includes the essential oils of lemon and orange, which contain the phytochemical d-limonene to promote normal cell life cycles*
• Has polysaccharides that support proper cell communication and will not spike blood sugar levels (NingXia Red’s glycemic index score is 10.6; glycemic index score of table sugar is 83)
Whole Ningxia wolfberry puree; a superblend of blueberry, pomegranate, apricot, and raspberry juices; organic blue agave; grape seed, skin, and stem (water extracted); lemon (Citrus limon) and orange (Citrus sinensis) essential oils; ascorbic acid (vitamin C), natural blueberry flavor, potassium sorbate, and sodium benzoate.
How to Use
Take 1-2 fl. oz. daily or as needed. Shake well before using and refrigerate after opening.
NingXia Red is packed with the nutritional abundance of wolfberries: powerful polysaccharides, 18 amino acids, 21 trace minerals, 6 essential fatty acids, vitamins B1, B2, B6, C, and E, protein, and beta-carotene. Blueberry, raspberry, pomegranate, and apricot juices work synergistically with the wolfberry puree to protect eye health and support pancreatic and liver function while supporting the immune system.* Young Living has captured the power of whole fruit in new NingXia Red, bringing you longevity and vitality in a delicious drink!